Monday, June 28, 2010

Week Goals

Here are my goals for this week:

1) Paint our bathroom ceiling white. Right now it's the same blue as the walls and I cannot stand it. It will be white, and it will be done this week.

2) Paint my toenails. Totally mundane and silly, but it needs to be done, desperately.

3) List the obscene pile of "stuff" in our office on eBay. Including, but not limited to, baby girl clothes (I SO thought Anders was a girl!), curtains left in our place by the previous owners, books and some misc holiday decor items. Oh, how I love eBay!

4) Buy Anders a few more sleep gowns. Wee man is not a swaddle fanatic. In fact, here's what our swaddles turn into every night: 

He loves sleep gowns, and I love the ones from Miniwear that Babies R Us carries. Anders is about 1 week away from actually fitting into their newborn size.

5) Iron S's work shirts. Poor guy is down to 1 shirt as of this morning, and I have been promising to iron the rest, which are hanging clean and ready in our laundry room, for about 3 days now.

6) Vaccum the Volvo. It's getting a little too scary for my taste.

7) Clean out my desk. Again, turning into a scary situation since all of our paperwork, mail, etc... has wound up in piles there since Anders arrived.

8) Make some scones. I love scones, especially with some Devonshire cream on the side, yum! Think week I'm thinking it's an almond & chocolate chip scones for S and bing cherry scones for me.

And that's all for now!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ambitious!!! Thanks for the link to your blog, it's great! Miss you guys, can't wait to see you all in August - we're booking the tickets today!!!

nhulett@comcast.net said...

If you, a new mom, accomplish all that is on your list this week I will submit it to
A) Ripley's believe it or not.
and
B)A mental health counselor!

Love you, love your blog, love Anders pics the most! Mom