Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anders First Photo Shoot

Since our camera is at the repair shop, we took Anders out for his first photo shoot this morning. We are calling it his one month shoot (even though he is technically 5 weeks old). We opted for the nice and inexpensive Sears Photo option, and boy we were glad we did that!

Anders started off with a major melt down, like crying screaming "Feed me, but I don't want to eat!" melt down. Thankfully, S calmed him down after 10 minutes of cooing and soothing, but every third photo was very sad looking. Oh well! $20 of semi-cute photos later here's what we came out with:

And that is his, "I'm so not sure about you two" look

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Aww, I do love that last one. He sure is giving you that look

Genevieve said...

Aww those are super cute! I love the 1 month onesie one, it is just precious!