Friday, July 16, 2010

Nebraska vs Vermont

Lately I have been yearning to move back "home" to Vermont 24/7. So I figured I would blog about what I miss, and what I enjoy in Nebraska right now.

Vermont Misses:
-Being close to family (we went from living 3 houses away from S's family and 45 minutes from mine, to living 1500 miles away from anyone we are genetically attached to)
-Our big wooden porch (now we have a cement slab, boo)
-Privacy at our home
-Gorgeous Vermont Summers

Nebraska likes:
-Being 10 minutes from Target
-Classic brick tudors in our neighborhood
-Being 15 minutes from downtown and the airport
-Our fireplace-it's stinking cute!

Who knows where we will be in 3 years... we know we will need to have purchased a bigger home in NE than we have now, so we may have an bigger NE home or we may move elsewhere.....only time will tell!

No comments: