Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kitchen Design

Don't get me wrong, S and I like our house in Nebraska. It's charming, has tons of personality, and is a great size for our family. However, after moving from a home S built into a home someone else built and remodeled, we have officially decided that home #3 we would like to build or buy a gut and remodel ourselves. So, in my downtime I have been collecting tons of ideas for a new place, and here's the kitchen ideas...

Countertop: We love concrete countertops. I am especially in love with the beautiful polish work done by Brooks Custom like this:

Sink: I love farmhouse sinks. Especially copper farmhouse sinks. Like this one from Signature Hardware. We would have to pick out a concrete color to decide if it would be a copper or white porcelain sink. 

A Wolf Range: I love a beautiful gas range. The 48" with a charbroil and griddle makes me swoon....

For now, that's all I have down in my dramatic "must have" list for our kitchen, bu I'm sure as we get closer to our next move (around 2 years from now) more will come together!

No comments: