Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things I swore I would never do before I had a baby...

1) Wear Sneakers with Jeans: did this to the Farmer's Market last week since I was wearing Anders in his Moby and it's a rough cobblestone road.
2) Cry in Public: did this at Target 3 weeks ago when I saw a mom and her daughter with the daughter's new baby. It totally made me miss my family and I awkwardly hid in the diaper aisle for 10 minutes while I composed myself and moved on.
3) Leave Dishes in the Sink: unfortunately, this happens now, quite a bit, especially if it has been a long day....
4) Have Unwashed Dogs: Before Anders they got baths every 2 weeks...now it's about once a month and the poor guys smell like, well, like dogs.
5) Discuss Pooping: Anders occasionally goes 24+ hours between poops and he gets grumpy. If it's been more than 24 hours, poop becomes a hot topic in our household.

No comments: